Transfer Students

Students transferring to BHCK from another College or University can apply for a Credit Transfer on acceptance of their enrolment. Courses studied elsewhere can be credited towards General Education or Major programme courses. Transfer students are required to provide official documents (Course Descriptions & Transcripts) from the previous College/University. To be eligible for a Credit Transfer, the course studied must have been completed within the past 5 years and have a grade “C” or above. Credits transferred to the currently enrolled Diploma at BHCK are NOT included in the GPA calculation.


Important Dates Check out the calendar!